Go from struggling to profitable with the personalised help you’ve been needing.
Let me know if this sounds familiar:
You’ve invested serious time and money developing your fashion range and having it manufactured. And finally, after all of this time, it’s ready to be released and sold.
However, even with all of your work and planning, your sales and profits aren’t anywhere close to where you’d like them to be.
Sure, you’re making sales, but you know your business can do so much more. You’re wondering when that next sale will happen and if and when you’ll receive your next paycheck. Undoubtedly, that’s leaving you feeling stressed, questioning if you’ve made the right decision about your business in the first place.
Nodding your head?
If you’re already selling your fashion designs and are looking to:
• Get more customers
• Increase profits
• Grow your business
Then I’d love to introduce you to my Profitable Brand Accelerator Programme, which has 3 places available for July 2019.
The programme is specifically designed for fashion brands that are already up and running but would like to see more success, especially in terms of growing their customer base and making more profit.
As a business coach for fashion brands, there’s nothing that bothers me more than seeing amazing brands struggle. Especially when the products hit the mark and the business plan is everything it should be and the brand still isn’t reaching its potential. That’s why I created this coaching programme.
Because I know what it takes to go from struggling to profitable.
This special programme is exclusively for fashion brands that are:
* Creating amazing products…that their target audience can’t find
* Or, they’re reaching potential customers but not converting them to paying customers
* Currently making sales but not reaching their financial goals
* Or, they’re selling products but still aren’t making a good profit
* Committed to seeing their business succeed and reach its full potential
In this programme I will show you how to get from where you are to where you want to be.
Plenty of brands believe that the only route to success is better marketing. And, while that is part of the solution, it’s definitely not the only one. Even with the most amazing marketing plan, you can still fail, especially if you overlook the key components of a successful fashion brand.
These key components determine whether or not you will:
• Make sales
• Generate a profit
• Grow your brand
How do you discover what these key component are?
In my programme I will help you develop a solid strategy that carefully considers each aspect of your brand. When all of these aspects work together, rather than against each other, your business will take off.
A marketing strategy won’t help with profits if your designs are losing money. In fact, the more sales you make, the more money you’ll lose!
My new programme takes the expertise I’ve gained from the fashion industry over the past 14 years and puts it into an easy to follow programme, that will get you results.
I take high level strategies, the same ones used by some of the world’s biggest brands (yes, I’ve worked for them!), and adapt them to suit your specific needs, whether you are a small brand with a small budget or a growing brand with a bigger budget.
This in depth programme helps you to:
• Attract your target customer and get them coming to you, rather than spending all of your time online looking for them
• Figure out where you’re losing customers. (Do they find your website and leave? Do you lose them at the checkout page? Are they not finding you at all?)
• Learn how you can connect with buyers so they trust you, like you and want to buy from you
• Know your next steps when sales aren’t strong
• Convert browsers into buyers and get them to buy more each time they check out
• Automate marketing tasks to save you time and stay consistent
Ready to start using the same strategies used by successful brands in the fashion world?
Email me at contact@29andSeptember.com or click ‘learn more’ to request more details about the programme.
Imagine having more stability in your business.
Imagine having strategies in place to save you time.
Imagine being able to scale your business without fear.
If you want to start seeing more success in your business, let me help. When you enter this exclusive programme, you will learn to:
• Make your brand stand out from the crowd and get the attention it deserves
• Expand your business beyond your current customers
• Minimise your costs by investing wisely
• Be reactive and ready to move with market changes
• Use my favourite sales technique for improving your profits
• Convert more of your visitors into buyers and raving fans
• Enjoy running your business without the stress of low sales
One of the best things about this programme is that you’ll get personal feedback and help. So you no longer need to feel overwhelmed or confused.
This is how it works:
• This is an intensive 6 week program so that you can see results faster - which I know is important when you’ve got bills to pay and aren’t making money!
• Each week you’ll get 2 hours of private consulting time with me (12 hours in total), in which I’ll teach you core marketing principles and how you can apply them to your business.
• I will give you personalised feedback each week on the topic we’re working on. Each week has a specific focus and you’ll get the opportunity to have your plan personally reviewed by an industry expert (me!)
• You’ll have unlimited access to exclusive video content to teach you techniques and methods for growing your fashion brand and making more sales. You’ll continue to have access to this, after the 6 weeks have finished
• After the 6 week intensive, you’ll also get a 1 hour follow up call, so we can look at your results and you can ask any questions.
This 6 week coaching programme all starts with building a great foundation.
Too many companies focus solely on marketing in order to grow their brand and, while marketing is crucial, important foundations need to be in place in order to actually grow a business - and keep it growing.
If your marketing is successful but you don’t have the right infrastructure in place, you’ll struggle to satisfy your customers.
It’s hard to believe, but a lot of great brands actually go bankrupt because they have too many sales!
Case in point: Issa, the designer behind Kate Middleton’s engagement dress, went bankrupt because they weren’t able to finance the increased demand for their products after HRH Duchess of Cambridge made the whole world fall in love with their designs!
To ensure that you’re able to grow your business sustainably, we’ll look at how you can automate parts of your business so you can save time and focus on the important parts of building a brand.
What we’ll be covering;
Week 1; Laying the Foundation
I’ll teach you about the power of gathering data and how you can use it to minimise risk and maximise profits
I’ll show you how you can gather this information easily and use it to grow your business
We’ll look at what’s already happening in your business and identify where we can improve
Plus, we’ll recognise areas for growth
Week 2; Understanding the Customer
I’ll explain why it’s essential to have a really clear vision of your customer
• We’ll drill down into who your customer is (or will be) and what makes them tick
We’ll connect with your audience and learn about their needs
Then, we’ll use this information to craft a strategy for attracting them to your brand (so you don’t have to go looking for them!)
Week 3; Attracting Customers
• I’ll teach you all about the ‘sales journey’; my favourite strategy for getting customers to your brand.
I’ll create your own custom ‘sales journey plan’
I’ll show you what you can do, to drive traffic to your website or store
Plus, get people to keep coming back for more
Week 4; Implementation
I’ll show you step by step what you need to do to implement the marketing strategies you’ve learnt so far.
We’ll focus on one ‘client attraction’ strategy to get customers though the door
Plus, set up email marketing to nurture relationships and ensure our brand stays at the top of customer’s minds
I’ll even help you with what to write in the emails!
Week 5; Convert Browsers into Buyers
• I’ll teach you my favourite methods for converting visitors into paying customers
I’ll audit your website and show you how you can improve your site so it’s optimised for making sales
I’ll share my favourite method for increasing profits and show you how you can apply it
I’ll share my favoured tools for simplifying your workload and freeing up your time
Week 6; Promotion Strategies
• I’ll teach you how big brands keep the sales coming in consistently
Plus what to do if a product isn’t selling well
Together, we’ll identify your best styles, plus the ones that are underperforming
We’ll create a plan to maximise the profitable styles and sell the ones that haven’t been as popular
Week 12; Catch up
After the 6-week intensive is finished, you’ll get one additional consulting session (1 hour)
During this session, we’ll review your performance
And look at the next steps for growing your brand
Plus, you can ask any questions that came up during the last 6 weeks
Ready for some really great news?
Each step we’ll take over this 6-week journey is easy to implement, regardless of your business model or product type. I work with clients in a variety of niches, including:
• Women’s Fashion
• Men’s Casual Wear
• Children’s Clothing
• Tote Bags
• And so many more!
Want to learn more about how you can join the programme? Email me at contact@29andSeptember.com or click the button below.
I’m confident that I can help you achieve more success during this 6-week timeframe. There are only two things I need from you to ensure that this programme works:
1. The promise that you are already selling good quality products
2. The guarantee that you will put in time and effort each and every week
Wondering how this programme is different from other’s you’ve seen, including my own courses?
Here’s how you know that it’s the right choice for you:
• It includes 1-on-1 help each week in the form of personalised feedback and live calls. I’ll use my expertise to review your plans and help you to minimise expensive mistakes.
• I’m only accepting 3 brands per month on this program, to make sure that I can spend enough time helping you.
• It’s intensive and designed so you can see results faster. By having appointments in your calendar every week, you’ll be motivated to put the theory into action.
• The exclusive video content will be available to watch and re-watch as many times as you need. Even after the 6-week programme is complete, you’ll still have access to all of the training resources.
• This is for growth stage businesses who don’t have a massive budget. I want to offer an affordable training for brands wanting more success but who can’t make the investment of tens of thousands of dollars that so many of these types of trainings cost.
I'm proud to maintain 100% positive feedback across all areas that I work in;
Ready to start working towards the success your growing brand deserves?
The Profitable Brand Accelerator Programme has just 3 places available for July 2019. Get in touch right now so that you can secure your place and receive the discounted price.
29andSeptember Studio has been featured on;
Who's your teacher?
Hi, I'm Vicki! I'm the founder of 29andSeptember Studio and the teacher of this course. Prior to setting up 29andSeptember Studio, I worked in the fashion industry for 12 years and was fortunate enough to be able to work for a variety of companies and in different roles including Public Relations, Buyer, Designer, Merchandiser and more. As well as working for major retailers such as the Arcadia Group (Topshop/ Dorothy Perkins), Zara and French Connection, I also worked in house for high end designer Alice McCall and at over 50 fashion shows worldwide.
Most importantly, I also started my own fashion business back when I was younger and I can really relate to those of you who are struggling to get customers. I did too at the start. I started this company and created this course because I found it was really hard to get honest, reliable advice if you were new to the fashion industry. Even though I started my company with a tiny budget and little experience, I grew it to a label that had loyal and happy customers worldwide, was stocked in shops on 4 continents and was featured in the Vogue Diaries, Look Magazine online and other media outlets. I love helping other startups to do the same and fulfil their dream of having their own fashion brand.